We provide knowledgeable Christian step-on-guides for bus tours throughout the southwest. Our most popular are guided group tours at the Grand Canyon. Our guides can meet you in Flagstaff for a Grand Canyon Circle tour, or can even meet your group up at the park if you’re already there.
Guides will provide driving directions as well as narration and teaching the entire drive up to, through, and back from the Grand Canyon. We’re also available for in-depth talks and presentations on the Grand Canyon and other sites with your group the day before or after your tour.
Our Grand Canyon Bus Tours step-on-guide service is a flat $300 fee. That comes out to only $6 per person if you have a full 50-person bus!
- Does not include bus entry fees into Grand Canyon National Park.
- All tour bus companies should have a CUA permit on file from Grand Canyon National Park to take a group into the park.
- Grand Canyon commercial tour entry fee and CUA permit information may be found here.
A typical full-day Grand Canyon bus tour itinerary would be as follows:
- Depart Flagstaff at 8:30am
- Arrive at the historic Cameron Trading Post for bathroom break, snacks, souvenirs
- Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park at the East Entrance
- Visit Desert View Watchtower for guided tour and free time to explore
- Views of the canyon as we drive through the park to the Grand Canyon Village area
- Lunch at Maswik Lodge Food Court
- Visit Bright Angel Lodge area, historic rim buildings, and classic canyon views with guided tour and free time to explore
- Stop at Mather Point overlook with sweeping views of the canyon and great photo op
- Exit the Grand Canyon National park via the South Entrance
- Hidden Secrets of Grand Canyon Imax film at the National Geographic Visitor Center (Optional, $10 per person)
- Return to Flagstaff by 7:00pm
The tour also includes insightful talks and teaching about everything we’re seeing on the way up to, through, and back from the Grand Canyon. That’s over 3 hours of expert teaching about the plants, animals, geology, Native American & Wild West history seen all around!
*While this is an ideal route and tour plan, it is not the only option we provide. Other options may include alternative starting and stopping locations, times, and tour length. After completing a tour request we will contact you to create the ideal tour for your particular group.
To book a Southwest Christian Tours guide for your bus group, simply fill out the request form below and we will contact you to schedule and confirm your tour. Grand Canyon bus tours are available year-round and many elements can be customized beyond our typical schedule.