GRAND CANYON WEST TOURS & HUALAPAI ADVENTURES
Experience the awe and wonder of seeing the Grand Canyon from its famous glass Skywalk!
Since it opened up to operations 1988, the Grand Canyon West Rim has seen dramatic growth in the past decade and has become a truly wonderful place to experience the vastness and views of Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon West Rim hosts over 300,000 visitors every year from various countries around the world!
The Grand Canyon West Rim tours offer a variety of memorable activities. Some of these include scenic Grand Canyon helicopter flights to the bottom of this iconic canyon, West Rim tours to the Glass Skywalk on the Hualapai Indian Reservation, with views thousands of feet right below where you’re standing, exciting boat rides along the glistening Colorado River, and even SUV and guided horseback trail rides along the Grand Canyon’s easily accessible west rim.
Helicopter flight tours of the Grand Canyon are simply one of the very best ways to experience the Grand Canyon in all of its breathtaking and awe-inspiring glorious beauty. Don’t simply take the word of friends and family or even pictures – this is truly something you will want to see for yourself. Offering a wide array of tours, you will see what everyone’s been talking about and why this is a trip of a lifetime!
Besides just tours from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim, there are lots of additional things we can add to your tour. Some of these include:
- Plane flights to the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, Hoover Dam, or Lake Meade.
- Helicopter tours from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon.
- Grand Canyon south rim helicopter tours.
- Grand Canyon jeep tours.
- Or even tours to Grand Canyon from Phoenix, Arizona.
- There are lots of Colorado river and Grand Canyon tours available that include helicopter, rafting, airplane, bus, or jeep tours. 1-day rafting trips in the Grand Canyon from Page, AZ.
- Lake Powel boat tours that include helicopter flights over Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, Rainbow Bridge.
- Antelope Canyon tours from Grand Canyon.
- Glass Skywalk tours with a helicopter flight to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
- Smooth water float trips on the Colorado river through Grand Canyon.
Additional tour add-ons can include a number of tours to Grand Canyon and the surrounding southwest area, including:
Grand Canyon helicopter tours, Grand Canyon Airplane tours, Grand Canyon smooth water river rafting trips, 1-day Grand Canyon Rafting, Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas, Grand Canyon tours from Phoenix, Grand Canyon Tours from Page, Grand Canyon Tours to the South Rim, Grand Canyon West Tours, Glass Skywalk tours, Helicopter tours to the bottom of Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam helicopter tours, Lake Meade tours via helicopter or airplane, Helicopter tours over Lake Powell, Tours to Antelope Canyon, Tours to Glen Canyon Dam, Bus tours from Las Vegas, Helicopter tours from Las Vegas, Bus tours from Phoenix, Arizona desert tours, and many more! If you’re in the Grand Canyon or Arizona area and are interested in adding additional tours to the days you are here just let us know and we can help plan the perfect trip and itinerary for you.